Applike is a SCAM! See the proof!! Their all claims are LIE!

APPLIKE - the updated version of APPLIKE app is a total scam! Don't get fooled by their sugar-coated words! 


Hello guys,

How is the new version of Applike App? Is it a legit app or a fake one like others? Is it really the best paying app of 2019 available on the Play Store?

Are these questions spinning in your time at the moment? Cool, you are in the right place.
Guys, let me tell you the truth - 'NO'. It's absolutely not a legit app as the Applike team is claiming it to be. And Yes, I'm telling this with a full guarantee on the basis of what I have experienced over the past few days. 
I'm uploading the screenshot of my phone to open the eyes of those people who are still being swindled by the Applike Team and wasting their precious time on this App.

Check the image below... I hope it's sufficient enough to satisfy your doubts.



I hope you guys won't waste your time further like I did. I wasted almost two days on this App to complete that so-called 'One lakh clicks'. And, the result is right in front of you. I also contacted them through emails, not once... but twice. However, the result remained the same - ZERO! Neither I got any reply from them nor did I receive a single penny as a reward for my time, trust and devotion. 

The older version of Applike was indeed a legit app. It did clear my payment within a day several times in a row. However, it has been unfortunately taken off the Play Store by their owner a few days ago. 

So, I request you don't keep your hopes high in case you are in the middle of this app. Otherwise, you will end up really disappointed after a couple of days. 
Also, don't trust those positive reviews that you can see on the Play Store. They all are fake. Honestly speaking, including me, everyone has given a 5-star rating to this App as we all have been asked by the Applike Team to do so in exchange for $5.   

If you still have any questions or doubts... Feel free to drop your comment.

Regards,
Angelicfairy

Comments