Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick - Fresh Peach 4.2 g l Matte lipstick l Review l Swatch


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fresh Peach

Hello Lovely Ladies~ 😊

Welcome to my world of love 💓
'Revlon lipstick' this is what you are thinking at the moment, ain't you? Well, then you are in the right place 😉. The brand name 'Revlon' doesn't need any introduction. It's a classy yet quite affordable brand that all ladies dream of. I'm here today to share my views about the Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick - Fresh Peach with you guys. I have recently purchased this lipstick from the online store - Amazon. It's indeed an amazing lipstick with a beautiful shade. You can check it out by clicking on the link below:






   

Before presenting my views in front of you, I must say that this lipstick has truly come up to my expectations. It has a nice, creamy matte texture that feels really smooth and light on the lips. It glides on your lips very smoothly and keeps them moisturize for quite a while... as if it is a tinted lip balm. I truly appreciate the formula 'Revlon' has used to develop such a wonderful product for us.

Fresh Peach happened to pull my attention towards its due to its beautiful peach shade. Even though I don't have much knowledge about the formula that has been used to make it, but I truly liked this product because of its creamy texture. Not only the texture of this lipstick is very unique, but its gorgeous, fresh shade looks awesome on my lips. In fact, this pretty shade looks like a lovely nude peach on my lips. I'm glad I purchased it despite I was somewhat confused in the beginning.

I suggest everyone to must buy this lipstick without any hesitation if you are looking for a light and natural tinge on your lips.

However... hey guys... this lipstick has a flaw as well. I want to be really honest with you. Since this lipstick is nude, it can't work properly on dark or pigmented lips. I have pigmented lips too and I also feel the same way. No doubt it has a beautiful and fresh color, but my dark lips kill the beauty of this lipstick altogether. You will have to use a lip liner before applying it if you want the best result.





I hope my post 'Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fresh Peachhelps you guys in taking the right decision. I'll post a review of another lipstick again in a couple of days. Do visit my page again to check out another update.

Thanks and regards,
AngelicFairyWizdem

Comments

Post a Comment